Friday, April 15, 2011

Disclaimer



So I have neglected this blog a little bit or should I say put it on hold.  There are a couple of reasons for this. First of all, I’ve been on sensory overload and my mind just cant process everything.  Second of all, so much has been happening with so little time to write about it.  The moment I get back on the ship it is automatic school mode with lots to catch up on.  The transition is rough and immediate.  I have three classes the day I get back with assignments, tests, quizzes always due.  Also, a large factor has been internet time.  I ran out of the little time allotted to us and was too cheap to buy more-tts about $12 for 30 minutes.  I ended up buying more to sign up for classes and decided that I should upload all my blog entries from before.  After I get back from a trip/day/port I try to just get everything on paper before it escapes my memory.  So don’t mind my bare thoughts and hasty entries.   These are all my excuses, I’m glad I got them out there. So now all I have to say is just enjoy reading about my adventures and stories from the past semester.  

No comments:

Post a Comment