Wednesday, January 5, 2011

One Weeks Notice

In one week, I will board the MV explorer for my adventure around the world.  My semester at sea will finally begin!  I have been preparing for months and dreaming about it for years.  I have been running around buying clothes, bug repellent, toiletries for 4 months, school supplies, books, every medication I might need, electronics, currency exchange, and handy traveling stuff.  Its been exhausting but more so exciting.  I am more than every ready for the world.
   So, here's a not so formal introduction to my blog (I meant to do this earlier).  Anyways, this blog for me to share my adventures, travels, and experiences with my all my family and friends.  I feel so lucky to take part in something so incredible that I would feel selfish not sharing it.  So follow me along in my travels as I circumnavigate the globe.  Hopefully, I can give you a small insight to the world through my eyes.  I will try my best to post often! Given my personality, this will be a challenge as I love to live in the moment.  With this said, feel free to comment and ask questions; it will inspire me to write more :)

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with this amazing adventure. I will look forward to reading all that you see and do.
    Though I did not travel around the world becoming educated, I did live on a cruise ship for 2 years, and I feel your excitement of getting ready!
    Can't wait to see all your ports of call and hear about what you are learning.
    Love, Debby

    ReplyDelete