Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bon Voyage

What better way to start on an adventure than with a party? Yesterday, my family hosted a going away, Bon Voyage party with family and friends.  It was a great time and I think I'm finally ready to go.

Good thing, because today is the day I leave!  I know as I embark on my journey, I will come back home and things will be different.  I will be changed somehow in someway and I don't have the wisdom yet to tell you how.  I predict that a change in perspective will be the most distinct alteration; an internal knowledge of something greater.  I will probably have a stronger desire and clearer vision to change the world.  I might come back to my home, enter my room, and question why I have so much stuff?...actually, I'm doing that right now.  I will probably encounter many heartbreaks of hardship, underprivileged childern, hunger, poverty, but most of all come away with some stories that must be shared.  

One thing is certain, all the love and amazing people in my life will never fade.  Yesterday, I had the great experience of witnessing a party full of friends and family who support me.  It was such a joy to see everyone one and feel everyone's excitement for me.  I feel so lucky to have this abundance of love and will continue to spread it around the world!
 

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait for what is to come! Love you Jennayyy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jenny girl,
    We love reading your blog. Seems like you're having a great time.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete