Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011!

I am welcoming the year 2011 with much excitement.  I am pretty sure this is going to be the best year of my life, yah, yah, I don't really know... but listen to the lineup.  On January 9th, I depart from SFO to Nassau, Bahamas.  I stay there for two nights and then board the MV Explorer, which will be my home for the next 104 days.  I will embark on the journey of a lifetime!  I feel so fortunate to be able to study abroad with the world as my classroom.  I visit 13 different ports around the world-Dominica, Brazil, Ghana, Cape Town, Mauritius, India, Vietnam, Cambodia, China, Japan, Hawaii, San Diego. Crazy right!  After my little trip around the world I plan on visiting with family and friends for about a month until the Lair.  Hopefully, I will follow my previous summer as hiking director and live in the woods with the most amazing people until August.  After a long break from Cal, I will be fresh and ready? to dive back into the madness of Berzerkeley.  Fall season will not be missed with football games, Tri team, Pi Phi invites, and my 21st Birthday!  It will be my senior year at Cal and I am really looking forward to studying public health with a whole new perspective.  Anyways, here is my plan, but one thing I've learned is that life is pretty crazy; so who knows what might really entail in 2011, but I'm pretty excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment